- The administrator of personal data collected via the website is ETISOFT SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIA with its headquarters in Gliwice, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice – X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000138415, address of the place of business and address to deliveries: ul. Szara 21, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 6312362213, REGON: 277940286, share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000,000.00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org., Tel. 32 332 80 00, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- Personal data collected via the website is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Journal of the European Union L of 2016, No. 119, p. 1)
- The Administrator exercises special diligence to protect the interests of persons whose data is collected via the website, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him, using appropriate technical and organizational measures, are: processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; stored in a form allowing the identification of persons whom they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and are processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Considering the nature, scope, context and purposes of personal data processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of persons whose data are processed with different probability of occurrence and threat severity, the Administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing personal data corresponding to risk; in particular, it applies technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data collected via the website is processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- marketing based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. a general regulation on data protection
BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING AND THEIR PERIOD OF STORAGE
- Providing personal data by persons using the website is voluntary.
- In the case of data processing for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the basis for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of legally justified purposes realized by the Administrator – in accordance with applicable law, the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of own products or services may be considered as legally legitimate interest Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In the case of data processing for purposes of marketing, the basis for the processing of personal data is the prior consent of the user of the website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the General Data Protection
- Personal data collected via the website is kept by the Administrator for the period of:
- In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services – for the duration of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, no longer than during the period of limitation of claims against the data subject, due to the business activity conducted by the Administrator ( the limitation period for claims is set out in the Civil Code, under which the basic period of limitation for claims related to running a business is three years, and for a contract of sale for two years), with the proviso that the Administrator cannot process personal data for direct marketing in the case of effective opposition in this regard by the data subject.
- In the case of personal data processed for marketing purposes and for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means – until the data subject withdraws his consent for further processing of his data for this purpose.
THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE DATA CONTENT AND THEIR IMPROVEMENT AND OTHER RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
- Users of the website have the right to request from the Administrator access to their personal data (to information about processed data and to receive a copy), rectification (correction of data), deletion (“right to be forgotten”) or processing restrictions (stop operations on data or not delete data – according to the submitted application) and have the right to object to the processing, and have the right to transfer their data to another data controller within the scope specified in art. 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation. Detailed conditions for the exercise of these rights are set out in art. 15-21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Users of the website whose data are processed by the Administrator on the basis of their consent for marketing purposes (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the General Data Protection Regulation)
have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Users of the website, whose data are processed by the Administrator, may at any time lodge an objection – for reasons related to their special situation – to the processing of their personal data based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. e) (public interest or tasks) or f) legitimate interest of the administrator) of the general data protection regulation. In such a case, the administrator may no longer process such personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for determining, investigating or
- Users of the website whose data are processed by the Administrator for the purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services may at any time object to the processing of their personal data for such marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such marketing direct.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in the points above, you can contact the Administrator by sending a relevant message in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator’s address indicated at the
THE RIGHT TO BRING A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY BODY
- Users of the website, whose data are processed by the Administrator, have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in a manner and manner specified in the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and in the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The supervisory body in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
- Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website (eg on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card – depending on what device the visitor uses Internet). Detailed information about cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: https://en.wikipedia.org
- The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the website for the following purposes:
a) identify people as logged in to the website and show that they are logged in;
b) remember data to the website;
c) adjusting the content of the website to individual preferences of people using the website (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the website;
d) keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the website;Większość przeglądarek internetowych dostępnych na rynku domyślnie akceptuje zapisywanie plików Cookies.
- Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies using the own browser’s settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (eg temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, this may affect some of the functionality of the website.
- Detailed information on changing the settings for cookies and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click
on the link):
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- The administrator also processes data related to the use of the website (IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the website. These data are aggregate and do not contain features that identify visitors to the website and are not disclosed by the Administrator to third parties.
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws, and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator provides the following technical measures to prevent the unauthorized access and modification of personal data sent electronically:
a) Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
b) Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
c) SSL certificate.