Polycarbonate cover for coronavirus pandemic, against contamination and aerosols
The coronavirus epidemic forces entrepreneurs to make many new decisions, also these ones which are regarded as more restrictive antivirus prevention. Within the framework of offer extension our company launched the production of protective visors. They are now a part of our regular sales offer.
Nowadays, one of the most important tasks of such type of protective equipment is protection against coronavirus. In this way we limit the contact of contaminated hands or objects with the mucous membrane of the mouth, eyes and nose. The cover designed and produced by Etisoft protects the face against contamination, dust particles, aerosols, splash and minor, superficial mechanical traumas.
It can be used by the health care workers, chemical industry, construction industry and in the production area. Our offer is mainly addressed to employees of these industries.
The advantages of the Etisoft protective visor
- Designed as an intuitive self-assembly product and intuitive
- Resistant to scratches and damage thanks to the application of polycarbonate
- Ensures the user’s comfort of vision (it does not reduce the field of vision)
- Possibility to adjust to the head circumference
- Polyurethane foam insert guarantees comfort of use
- The function of lifting and pulling down the shield of the visor
- The space which makes simultaneous use of the protective visor and glasses possible
- Resistant to cleaning with alcohol-based disinfectants.
Not only commercial activity
In the first instance, we donated our protective visors to the Silesian hospitals. We have also equipped our production workers with them. They appreciate the comfort of wearing the visors while performing their daily activities.
We encourage the companies interested in increasing the safety of employees to contact us.