We have completed a marathon of audits which, due to the sanitary regimen, were conducted online as well as in person respecting all and any safety requirements. We feel proud because we have passed through the follow-up audit conducted by the TUV Rheinland auditors with regard to the compliance of our system with the requirements of IATF 16949. As a manufacturer of the IATF 16949 certified labels we are aware of how demanding specification is and how important systematic work of the whole staff is to meet the requirements of this standard.
The IATF 16949 standard was developed in cooperation with the best representatives of the automotive industry who, taking care of the highest quality of their products, wanted to obtain its formal confirmation.
Manufacturer of the IATF 16949 certified labels – benefits for the customer
There are many advantages. One of the basic aims is to establish quality requirements for quality management systems in companies that cooperate with the automotive industry. The most important things from the perspective of the whole organisation as well as the companies we cooperate with are:
- Improvement of the image and reliability among customers in the automotive industry but also in other industries that are already based on the IATF guidelines
- Flexible adjustment to the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- Increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the existing quality management systems and, what’s interesting, also environmental management system since through the development of production processes we limit waste
- Improvement of the quality of our products and services
- Reduction of losses in the supply chain
- Implementation of the process for the analytical establishment of casual connections of the occurrence of product faults and taking into consideration the risk factor in the analysis, the so-called FMEA.
- Implementation of fixed quality control methods
- Use of the APQP technology (i.e. Advanced Product Quality Planning) as a tool for planning, designing and developing products and processes.
As a final result, apart from the aforementioned benefits, we receive the most significant thing from the perspective of all of us, that is the increase in profitability of the conducted activity.
Etisoft also with ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
Additionally, another 2nd follow-up audit took place in our company with regard to the compliance of our Integrated Management System with the requirements of ISO 9001 and 14001. In this case the result of the audit is also positive.
A novelty this year was the extension of our certificate to another scope of services, i.e. “Cutting and packaging thermal transfer ribbon and manufacture of auxiliary materials”. Moreover, the TUV Rheinland audit “marathon” ended with a certifying audit of our subsidiary company with regard to the compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard within the scope of: “Manufacture of and trade in products and consumables for the purposes of identification and marking products. Manufacture of and trade in products made of plastics with the use of injection moulding”.
Thus, nowadays, all “our” Companies operating on the territory of Gliwice and manufacturing production components and products used by Etisoft have quality management systems compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.