Etisoft creates solutions for factories of the future
Etisoft train moves. On 14th of November it will stop at the Messe München Fair where Productronica 2017 will last until 17th of November. At the world’s leading electronics development and production fair Etisoft will stop at the IT2Industry station in Hall B2, Stand 155.
According to the trade fair’s slogan we will present innovations for the whole production line. We will be in a unique circle of exhibitors focusing on systems, software and IT services for the development of electronics and production. They fit the world of future technologies and industry trends. The leading theme of the Messe München Fair will be Industry 4.0, an intelligent company constantly optimizing its production processes. By visiting the Etisoft stand you will become familiar with our ideas, including our original solutions essential for the entire production process in the factories of the future.
- etiSHOP – production management support system that controls the entire production process from receiving the raw material from the supplier to the delivery of the finished product to the customer,
- AUDITOR – a tool supporting 5S methodology in organization of workstations,
- etiLEDGER – electronic version of the machine book available online on mobile devices,
- AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) – maintenance-free, fully automated transport of components to the production line,
- Print&Apply – marking systems and automatic identification on production lines
- etiSTOCK – Automated consignment warehouse using RFID technology.
Pay attention to our special train! This is a non-standard presentation of one of our processes.
The train moving from station to station will show the way the product from the moment it is picked up from the consignment warehouse. In this original way we also want to show how RFID technology can be used in manufacturing plants.
We invite you to visit us in Hall B2, Stand 155!